Classified Ads Software for Online Submissions & Marketing for Website Promotion

The Classified Connection (TCC) is designed not only for submission and posting to free classifieds, but also to allow its users the power to manage and control where the free ads are placed.

 

Stop wasting your valuable time running from site to site, completing form after form. If you've been looking for ways to promote your business, but don't have a fortune to spend on pricey advertising, The Classified Connection is for you. You can quickly and easily post your ad into thousands of free classified sites without charge. Our powerful free classified software will increase your exposure, and free up your time today!

 

Why Free Ads? -

 

Its simply "One Powerful Advertising Medium" Free classified ads are a very powerful form of marketing, period. On the internet a free ad is even more powerful. Advertisers can reach more potential prospects while small advertisements point to larger company websites.  Classified advertising has been, and continues to be, one of the most effective forms of marketing ever invented. Many have made small fortunes "overnight" using free classified ads!

 

Key Benefits -

 

"The Classified Connection is, simply, next generation classified software technology"

 

The Classified Connection not only acts as a free classified agent to submit your ads, but it also has "artificial intelligence". In addition, you won't believe how easy it is to use. Just load it up, type in your contact information and ad information, select your category, and submit and post. It's as simple as that. If you have an opportunity, product, or service, and and something to say, you can have TCC advertising your item to millions of potential prospects within minutes.

 

Free Classified Sites -

 

"Submitting is only 10% of the equation for success; the other 90% is proper placement. Our classifieds software does it all."

 

You decide where your free ads are placed. Our engines are next generation technology that can load virtually any free classified site on the internet directly into its database for automated submissions. All sites can be added, from the "mom and pop" free classified sites to larger "commercial" rated free sites. The Classified Connection's unique free engines gives its users the power to add sites into their personal databases that targets their unique product, service, or business opportunity. Users can also modify or delete existing free classified sites stored within the database at any time.

 

Controlling the ability to manage, organize, and control where your free ads are placed gives you the options to tailor your ad campaigns. Place ads into free classified sites located in any city, state, or country regardless of language or complexity. Our engines also automate postings into sites that require username and/or password for login. Our classified ad submission software dramatically increases your chances of successfully posting ads using online free classifieds by 99.9%.

 

ISP Resources -

 

"100% internet safe. No bulk email or spamming required "

 

Submitting free classifieds in bulk is not considered spamming. You can also be proud of the fact that you will not be using mail servers to send your advertisements. TCC uses the power of your Windows system, the posting software, and the internet to deliver your business opportunity, product, or service advertisement. There is no need for different ISP's each month, bulk emailing, mail lists, bulk e-mail accounts, or concealing your identity, just to get new customers. The Classified Connection is the only real solution for managing & automating online classified ad submissions.